I almost formed a hole in my skull trying to figure out what to write for my first blog and then it dawned on me, I'll write whatever the hell I feel like writing. There's no judgement, no grading, or no penalties for anything I feel I have to get off my chest. So here goes my first blog...........
I sat and pondered how I can make my writing more publicly known. For years I was a fan of the old 20 billion spiral notebook club where I kept all of my writing "underground" like some sort of conspiracy. I would write everything from short stories and poems to long stories and thoughts. Finally after I filled up the last page in my green spiral notebook I decided that I would never fill up an entire notebook again without making it public. Now that I have grown fond of the blogging world from just my first one I know that I'll be one of those people that will kick off my shoes, turn on my laptop, and get the blogging. I'll blog until my fingers get sore and my brain is empty, I swear I will, because with every letter that I push down on I feel that I own it, like I own my keyboard. So today at 9:59 pm on a cool night in the mountains I made this keyboard my slave, now watch me put it to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment