Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Journey

I screamed as it pulled me to the floor and took control of me. It was a force I couldn't beat. It had me in its threshold. Then all of a sudden it turned dark and I felt myself being pulled down a cold, rough tunnel. Where was I being taken? What was at the end of this tunnel? So much was running through my mind, I hadn’t even notice that the grip it had on me began to loosen with each pull. Then by the tenth pull I was set free and it disappeared. Relieved, I scrambled to my feet and ran until I saw a light, and there it was that light I had been searching for. I slowly approached it, afraid of what might be on the other side of it. There it stood, with open arms and a first-aid kit to cure my scars and broken bones. I smiled as I approached it and held its hand. We walked off into the light and started our never ending journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment