Tuesday, September 28, 2010
My cup of tea
It has been a while since my last entry and I apologize for that. Between school work and well school work it's been a hard thing to balance. Today I write to inform you about the importance of individuality. That topic occupied my mind from yesterday all the way to today. I can understand someone trying to guide me on the right path that I have no problem with, but it's when someone who is a negative influence tries to tell me how to live my life, where I begin to surface my concerns. As time goes on I've only found that I am in fact a stubborn person; a trait that I would like to personally thank my mother for inheriting so that it can get passed down to me. The thing about stubborn people is just that, we're stubborn; you cannot tell us anything, well at least not much. For the last couple of days there has been somebody in my life, a peer to be more exact, who has been trying to tell me how to live my life and quite frankly I'm not so fond of her "risky notions." If you ask me I'd rather have somebody who gives a damn about their life telling me what to do, as oppose to someone who thinks life is a circus. Life is not a circus, instead it is a journey and you can have a pleasant journey or a not so pleasant journey. So many times I have messed up in my life, not to say I won't mess up again, but I'm trying to lessen the screw ups I actually accommodate. Excuse me for trying to make something out of this fragile thing called life but it is my duty. Like the book of Luke states in The New Testament Jesus DID NOT drink wine, he divided it amongst his guest, so why should I drink from that wine cup? It's just not my cup of tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment